Dear Chicago House,
Hands up if you spend way too much time on Pinterest?…me!
I have found that Pinterest is the best social network for driving traffic to this site and recently they introduced animated GIF support. Hurray, we can add another dimension to our pins. It is not difficult when you know how so today here is a tutorial on how to animate your pins.
How to animate your Pins for Pinterest
- Start by putting together a collection of photographs. make sure all the photos have the same dimensions.
- Upload the photos to http://gifmaker.me/ making sure the order you upload them matches the order you would like to see them.
- Adjust the canvas size to match your photos and set the animation speed at a level that suits the nature of the animation.
- Click CREATE and download your animated gif.
- Upload to Pinterest. The animated Gif will have a small button automatically added. This allows visitors to click and watch your animation.
Here is the animated GIF of this tutorial on Pinterest. If you click it you will see the button
Creative in Chicago