Dear St Louis House,
I spent a week with you last week and in that time I managed to paint both of your bedrooms, install curtain rods, hang and hem curtains, construct 6 pieces of Ikea furniture, hang 11 pictures and even managed to stain your deck. Whew I am a little tired this week.
So lets do a little sharing. Here is your master bedroom before, brown walls and a very sad disheveled bed.
And with the flick of my paint brush and a wave of my magic Ikea wand.
and in case you are interested here is a breakdown.
- Wall color: Behr: Aqua Breeze (I selected the paint /primer option and the room still needed two coats)
- Night Stands: Ikea Hemnes
- Bedding: A duvet cover I already had, with the heat and humidity in St Louis it doesn’t have a duvet in in yet!
- Pillows: Covers from Ikea: Henny
- Curtains: Ikea: Merete
- Curtain Rods: Kmart
- Art Work: A set of vintage British seaside posters
I have a bit more work to do on the side of the room I haven’t photographed but I think you are coming along very nicely. I’ll be back soon to finish you off!
Creative in Chicago